1. Students of pilot schools and expedition members communicate regularly using satellite
telephone. Expedition members communicate what they see on the field and respond to questions
2. Expedition members will write about their experience on the field in the Expedition Member Log in the website using text, photos and video. They will also answer questions sent to Global EdVenture Question Box.
3. Expedition members will communicate their experience through various media including newspaper articles, TV and radio appearances.
4. Students of pilot schools and general public will access the website and learn about environmental issues and other cultures based on the narrative and research reports from expedition members (utilizing them in integrated learning). Questions will be sent to Global EdVenture Question Box.
5. Experts from educational and research institutions will also answer the questions sent to Global EdVenture Question Box from students.
6. Public relations and publications for Global EdVenture will be carried out in cooperation with various media.
*Exchange of information and opinions will be carried out from the viewpoint of environmental issues and understanding of other cultures by creating a forum of exchange among pilot schools of various countries.